Sunday 16 October 2011

Grammar Not Included

Well, hi.

Just a wee post letting you know a bit about your future king/overlord/dictator (take you pick, I'm really not fussed about the title). Archnomad felt like there just wasn't enough bad grammar, spelling mistakes and down right big headedness on his blog, so he invited me to write for him.

I'll be posting with varying frequency about an array of subjects. Although I'll mostly be talking about 40k, Warmahordes and other, similar subjects. As it stands I'm building a Dark Eldar army and have fallen head-over-heels in love with Legion of Everblight, a smart guess would say that my first few posts will be somehow linked to one these.

I'll try to get my posts proof read by someone who actually knows the correct place to put punctuation and, well, letters.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment